Subject: 3 Realizations of Abundant People.....

“I may not yet be exactly where I want to be yet… but looking back at my life, I’m glad I’ve come this far.”

A wise friend once told me this.

And ever since, I’ve felt nothing but gratitude for where I am today.

Here are three realizations I believe have been instrumental in helping me empower people, and create a life I could once only dream of:

---> Realization #1: Success is never about your resources, it's about your resourcefulness.

Many people believe that they need to have a sizable chunk of money, the right connections, or a college degree before they can even begin to think about making their dreams a reality…

But this couldn't be further from the truth.

For example, when my husband and I started our online business when we were semi-retired, we knew next to nothing about the Internet and there was no one around to help mentor us.

But rather than let our lack of resources stop us, we saw it as a challenge to get resourceful :)

Specifically, we decided to set our fears aside, and instead, open our minds to learning what we needed to know to get to where we wanted to be, which leads me to…

---> Realization #2: Don't let "I don't know how" stop you from learning how.

There's a quote that I love by a Vietnamese monk named Thich Nhat Hanh:

"People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar."

In my experience, what usually stops people from pursuing their goals and dreams is that stepping out and trying something new feels unfamiliar and scary…

And so - even though they may not be totally happy with where they currently are in life - they subconsciously do what they can to stay there, because they find comfort in the predictability.

If you've ever felt this fear (or perhaps you're feeling it now), one of the best ways to overcome it, so that you can spring into action, is to surround yourself with the right support network, which leads me to…

---> Realization #3: Create a positive “Circle of Influence.”

Want to take your income or business, to the next level? You don't have to have all of the answers or even a crystal-clear plan…

But it IS downright crucial that you surround yourself with people who will mentor you and support you to stay in action and live your very best life.

I call this your "Circle of Influence.”

The people you choose to surround yourself with can either inspire you to create exciting new realities for yourself, or they can cripple your success by making you doubt who you are and what you're capable of.

So be mindful of who you spend your time with!

Your future happiness really does depend on it!

Chat soon,

Ron & Carole